Want To Know What’s The Problem Of Your Car And Want To Save Money And Time? Try This Amazing CAR SCANNER! No Need To Go To Mechanic And Get Them Check. You Can Also Bring It Everywhere.
Super OBD II VC310 Automotive Scanner Tool CAN OBD-II Diagnostic Code Scanner
NORMAL PRICE : $68
TODAY PROMO PRICE : $34
GET IT TODAY!
To Order Fill In The Form Below
(Payment On Delivery Accepted)
Note: Only fill the form if you will be available and have the cash ready to pick up your product
LIMITED SUPPLY GET YOURS WHILE STOCK LAST
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Just what I needed to check my “Check Engine Light”!
After hitting a hog on the road with my car, the hog took out my fog light housing, resonator, and broke my bumper. After taking it home and inspecting the damage, the check engine light came on and then I was wondering what it could be. I thought it was the resonator but that just affects the sound of my engine. After using this OBD2 Scanner, I was able to find out that it was actually my Coolant Fluid Sensor that needed to be replaced. I like how this scanner has its own screen so I do not have to connect to Bluetooth on my phone like the other scanners. This scanner seems very reliable! I recommend this!
Jason // Allard
Very Easy To Use!
Bought this for my dad to use with his vehicles. He doesn't have a smartphone, so I decided not to get one of the bluetooth models. Even if he had a smartphone, I know he'd have issues remembering how to connect it. But this OBD2 reader is so easy to use. Plug it in, turn the car on and look for the error codes.
Comes with a manual that shows you everything that you can do with this. You can even monitor the car as its running.
Jasper // Chan
Easy to use and read!
Love it! I had previously purchased a wireless one where you needed to use your smartphone. But it required an android phone and I predominantly use iPhone so it was a hassle always having to dig out the android just to use it. With this, I don’t need anything extra. Just plug it in and run the diagnostic. Everything was pretty straightforward. I can reset the engine light when needed and I no longer have to pay for apps to use it. I have no idea why I hesitated to buy a wired one for so long.
Tammy // Smith
Buy and save yourself money in diagnosing check engine light problems!
This scanner has made me so much more independent!
Good for beginners to troubleshoot basic problems on the car!
EASY TO USE, NO NEED TO GO TO MECHANIC, SAVE MONEY & TIME
I had an engine light on 6 months ago and my mechanic charged me $450 to fix it and reset my engine light. About a couple of weeks ago, my engine light went on again and I don’t want to spent another $450 just to know what’s wrong with my car. I found this OBD (onboard diagnostic scanner) and to my surprise it’s very affordable so I said I would give it a try. It came with instructions which is so easy to follow. Per the manuals instructions, I plug the scanner on in my car OBD outlet. I turned the engine on and boom, it scanned my car and gave the diagnostic error code of “P0101” volume air flow problem. I looked it further over the internet and gave me the solution and further instructions to resolve the problem. Car mechanic gurus over the internet recommended changing the engine air filter which they said is the one causing the problem thus giving the error code of “P0101”. I bought the engine filter for $12 and after changing it myself which is very easy to do,I plug the onboard scanner again and try to reset the code and it’s all clear now. No more engine light for 20 times less than what I would have spent if I brought it to my mechanic. This onboard diagnostic scanner is the same scanner and equipment that our mechanic use to diagnose our car problems and everyone should get one of this to avoid getting charged a fortune for simple car problems like this.
Gwen // William
- The Viecar® VC310 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including those equipped with the next-generation protocol-Control Area Network (CAN). It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light vehicles)
Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
- Display current sensor data, including: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value,
- Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim,
- Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance,
- Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position,
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims,
- Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure AND Many others...
- Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light
- Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
- Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
- Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Easy to use with one plug-in
- Free software with over 7000 DTC definitions
- No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
- No mobile phone is required, just power it anytime, anywhere
Code Reader V310 Features & Functions:
- 1. Support Multi-brand cars, works with all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US,European and Asian vehicles.
- 2. Multi-language supported: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch.
- 3.Supporting shortcut key queries.(VIN,DTC)
- 4.Support Read/Clear diagnostic trouble codes,I / M readiness,Vehicle InFo,turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light) and so on.
- 5. Display current sensor data, including:
- 6. Engine RPM
- 7. Calculated Load Value
- 8. Coolant Temperature
- 9. Fuel System Status
- 10. Vehicle Speed
- 11. Short Term Fuel Trim
- 12. Long Term Fuel Trim
- 13. Intake Manifold Pressure
- 14. Timing Advance
- 15. Intake Air Temperature
- 16. Air Flow Rate
- 17. Absolute Throttle Position
- 18. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- 19. Fuel System status
- 20. Fuel Pressure
Length x Width x Height: 155 mm x 85 mm x 25mm
Viecar® VC310 Tool
This site is not a part of the Facebook website, Facebook Inc. It is also not part of the Google Website or Alphabet Inc. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Facebook or Google in any way. FACEBOOK and GOOGLE is a trademark of FACEBOOK Inc and ALPHABET INC respectively.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: All testimonials in this advertisement are from real people. In order to protect the privacy of some of our customers, their name and picture has been changed in the advertisement. In accordance with the latest FTC guidelines, we want to make it explicitly clear that the testimonials and customer letters we have received are exceptional results, don't apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.