"Repair The Any Windshield Or Glass Yourself with this amazing Windshield/Glass Repair Kit"
Allows you to repair various kinds of damage of outer glass caused by traffic accidents, impact, collisions, bump. Easy to use, operate and will save you lots of cost and time.
GET IT TODAY!
To Order Fill In The Form Below
(Payment On Delivery Accepted)
Note: Only fill the form if you will be available and have the cash ready to pick up your product
LIMITED SUPPLY GET YOURS WHILE STOCK LAST
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
This product worked great, fixed my windshield halfmoon crack on my new truck and I can no longer find it and instructions were easy to follow.
John Obidi // Lagos
Works exactly as described!
This was very easy to use and worked great. Easy to understand instructions and is definitely recommended.
Emeka Igwe // Anambara
Worked like a charm!
It helped me repair a quarter-size crack in my windshield with this very affordable kit. The crack is now invisible. Great Product.
Jessica // Abuja
Cheap and great DIY fix.
Looks almost brand new!
Easy Application,Quick Repair , Works great.
The front windshield of my new Toyota Spider was damaged while driving on the freeway. The damage was larger than a diameter of quarter and two auto glass companies stated the damage was too severe to repair. I decided to try this Windshield Repair Kit and was pleasantly surprised by the results. The damage was significantly reduced to a fraction of what it was. I view this as extraordinary due to the amount of damage I was attempting to repair. I highly recommend this product.
Joshua // Port-Harcourt
- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- Easy to use and operate, convenient for carrying and storage.
- Save you lots of cost and time to buy a piece of new glass.
- Match it with a curing light to achieve better repair effects.
- Practical car glass repair tool kit for all wise car owners.
- Allow you to cure and repair various kinds of damage caused by traffic accidents, impact, collisions, bump.
- Once the damage occurs, cover the area with transparent adhesive tape to prevent moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
- Damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent the spread of small cracks.
- Do not repair it under direct sunlight.
- The ideal applying temperature is 60? to 90?(15? to 32?). Allow the vehicle to have enough time to adapt to the temperature if it has been in a hot or cold environment.
- The surface must be clean and dry for proper repair.
- Do not expose the resin to automotive paint, scraper or plastic facing, because this may cause damage.
- Not all damage can be repaired and restored to complete optical clarity.
- Important! In order to reduce the risk of chemical contact with skin and eyes, you must wear safety glasses and gloves when using this product.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website, Facebook Inc. It is also not part of the Google Website or Alphabet Inc. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Facebook or Google in any way. FACEBOOK and GOOGLE is a trademark of FACEBOOK Inc and ALPHABET INC respectively.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: All testimonials in this advertisement are from real people. In order to protect the privacy of some of our customers, their name and picture has been changed in the advertisement. In accordance with the latest FTC guidelines, we want to make it explicitly clear that the testimonials and customer letters we have received are exceptional results, don't apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.